Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Show your Spark!!!

It's new from DJI .

Check it out.

Shop around and you can find them with 2 batteries for $140 USD.

Everyone, who owns a Spark should have this item.
It's convenient.
I believe it will depend on the number of batteries you own. I own 5 with 2 more on the way. I'd need three charges on this product to have them all ready. Opted for one that charges 4 at a time. With the OEM charger for the fly more combo and the one I got, I can charge all 7 at once. Besides, I got the car charger with it. And all this for a fraction of the price of the charger shown.

I believe it will depend on the number of batteries you own. I own 5 with 2 more on the way. I'd need three charges on this product to have them all ready. Opted for one that charges 4 at a time. With the OEM charger for the fly more combo and the one I got, I can charge all 7 at once. Besides, I got the car charger with it. And all this for a fraction of the price of the charger shown.
You have a good point dronoscar. I only own 3 batteries and the Spark Portable Charging Station.
However, that is more than enough for me. It's like I own six batteries without the hassle to charge all of them. If you know whay I mean.[emoji106]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers