Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Selling my goggles that I've never used

Fester85

Join
Jul 18, 2017
I got them like 4 months ago thinking I would use them but I just don't have time or I always forget to bring them with me. They have only been used like 3 times at most.

Let me know what you'd take for them. Also, I live in Windsor Ontario. My wife works in Grosse Pointe Michigan so I could have you mail them there.

You can fly the drone and wear the goggles at the same time right? Stupid question, but I just done know much about them.

You might do well to sell them later. Many people (including me) received a $100 coupon from DJI to be used against the goggles (making them $399). I think it expires mid February.

Yeah, I bought them and have used them less than half a dozen times. They sit. I should really sell mine but I keep thinking I'll find a use for them. For me its just like holding your tablet close to your face. Its not like VR and its not even as immersive as my Fatsharks that I use with my FPV drones. Then I had to buy focus-fixers cause the screen was blurry. Lastly, they need to put a stronger fan in those things. They fog up too easily for me and I live in a State with very low humidity and I'm not one that sweats profusely either...

You can fly the drone and wear the goggles at the same time right? Stupid question, but I just done know much about them.

No, legally speaking, you cannot wear them. Please don't even think about it as the Gov't will hit you with a lovely fine for that infraction. Canadian law states that the drone must be in view by the pilot at all times. You could let a friend wear them but the pilot must be able to see it in real time at all times. What you can do is buy a pair of inexpensive VR goggles which work with your phone and purchase VR Pro which in my case is an IOS app that's fantastic. Apart from the fact that you can swich to the camera view of the phone and back to the drone is great. Quality is fantastic and it's wireless as the phone is connected to the remote via WIFI so a friend can use them without a cord. Another option is the Epson BT-300 AR glasses which is super expensive and may still be in breach of the law (grey area). I'll probably sell mine as the VR goggles $40.00 and the IOS app (approx $10.00 or something along those lines) works amazing.

No, legally speaking, you cannot wear them. Please don't even think about it as the Gov't will hit you with a lovely fine for that infraction. Canadian law states that the drone must be in view by the pilot at all times. You could let a friend wear them but the pilot must be able to see it in real time at all times. What you can do is buy a pair of inexpensive VR goggles which work with your phone and purchase VR Pro which in my case is an IOS app that's fantastic. Apart from the fact that you can swich to the camera view of the phone and back to the drone is great. Quality is fantastic and it's wireless as the phone is connected to the remote via WIFI so a friend can use them without a cord. Another option is the Epson BT-300 AR glasses which is super expensive and may still be in breach of the law (grey area). I'll probably sell mine as the VR goggles $40.00 and the IOS app (approx $10.00 or something along those lines) works amazing.
You can wear them and fly at the same time but someone needs to keep eye contact at all times

Sent from my LGUS997 using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

I got them like 4 months ago thinking I would use them but I just don't have time or I always forget to bring them with me. They have only been used like 3 times at most.
Classifieds section?
Location?
Price?
Currency?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme