Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SD card issues and photo not appearing

Wei

Join
Nov 18, 2017
Hi all,

I'm new here have recently bought a spark for my trip. Last min decision and didn' have the chance to learn about it.
I have inserted a new SD card and has formatted it, however whenever I take a video it goes direct to the phone.
Look under settings but there isn't place I can changed it .
Secondly, I tried to take photos using it but I can't seem to find the picture in both the fone and card.
Is this some thing wrong or? Please help...
May i also know, if I am taking a 360 view, how I slow down the speed of rotation?

Rgds
Wei

Sit down and read the manual.

Hi all,

I'm new here have recently bought a spark for my trip. Last min decision and didn' have the chance to learn about it.
I have inserted a new SD card and has formatted it, however whenever I take a video it goes direct to the

Ok the 360 pano is automated so never mind how fast it is taking the shots.

With regards to your pictures.... they save to the SD card you have to install on the drone. That is always the location of all your footage and is also in HD quality. The images that are on your phone are low resolution. If your still not seeing pictures or videos on your SD card in the drone then I would say your card isn't a class 10 and can't handle it. I run a SanDisk 64gb class 10 card in my drone and works flawlessly. Big size too for when I can't transferr files for a week.

Last edited:
Ok the 360 pano is automated so never mind how fast it is taking the shots.

With regards to your pictures.... they save to the SD card you have to install on the drone. That is always the location of all your footage and is also in HD quality. The images that are on your phone are low resolution. If your still not seeing pictures or videos on your SD card in the drone then I would say your card isn't a class 10 and can't handle it. I run a SanDisk 64gb class 10 card in my drone and works flawlessly. Big size too for when I can't transferr files for a week.

Hi thanx for the reply, the sd card is class 10 brand new and works well when tried on my toy. Still doesn' work.

Funny thing is though the viz are stored in the phone but photos taken not found any where.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex