Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Samsung tab s

danjackson

Join
Apr 21, 2018
I'm getting the your device isn't compatible for this app, I am trying to downoad dji go 4 on my Samsung galaxy tab s .. I bought this for my spark as I was using my Samsung s7 and figured any android would work to find out I can't download. Is there any work around this?

Which Tab S?
What version of Android?

I downloaded and used DJI Go 4 on a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Android version 6.01 with a Spark.

Ok I got updated to version 6.01 , but still can't find in app store , have to Google it and try downloading but still says incompatible

For your your information i also had the gakaxy tab s 8.4 . And its was possible to install dji go

I'm getting the your device isn't compatible for this app, I am trying to downoad dji go 4 on my Samsung galaxy tab s .. I bought this for my spark as I was using my Samsung s7 and figured any android would work to find out I can't download. Is there any work around this?
Depends. You can try sideloading the .apk file (Android app) and see if your Tablet parses the .apk file. Basically install a copy of the DJIgo app that doesn't come from the play store. However, because of possible compatability issues it still may not install either, but it's worth a shot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers