Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Remote control

twidmer

Join
Dec 31, 2017
Fly current app, up to date firmware. Got my spark and spent the last few weeks putting it through its paces. N9 problems, not issues. Bought RC and things have been dicey to say the least. I fly it to start out, and things are fine. After 5 or 6 minutes, my connection to phone stops, etc. I have been able to visually fly it home once, and another time it flew away, then it got r t h. Everytime it comes home, I can't land it.. It just hovers. I have to grab it and turn it over. Is there anyway to cut off RC, so the phone takes over. I read to hold RC for 6 seconds.. Does not work.

I had the same issue with the RC loosing connection with the Spark after about 5 to 6 minutes of flight time. Was using ORG connection at the time, thought this may have been part of the problem. Were you using the OTG cable connection between the phone and RC?

I had the same issue with the RC loosing connection with the Spark after about 5 to 6 minutes of flight time. Was using ORG connection at the time, thought this may have been part of the problem. Were you using the OTG cable connection between the phone and RC?
No wireless

I was in sport mode far away, and I think my phone just could not keep up. Screen would freeze. Another time my phone died, but I had a visual on it and flew it back manually with RC controller

No wireless
Sorry, "auto correct" inserted ORG; was using OTG.
Have since discovered that the latest firmware blocks many of the normal functions such as flight data telemetry and several control mods. Sees like DJI are forcing us to use WiFi connection.

I have yet to see any proof that the connection/rage issues with WiFi have been addressed. Can anyone out there feedback on the reliability of the WiFi to RC connection under latest firmware?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme