Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Remote control udpate

asguy

Join
Sep 10, 2017
IMG-20170910-WA0004.jpg
I am trying to do the update for the remote control amd when it reaches 5% it says UPDATE LOG you are compatibility update or lacking update log. As picture attached.
Can anyone help me please

Sent from my SM-J510FN using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Reactions: Daskid
I've logged a support enquiry with DJI support for this problem, as soon as I hear from them I'll advise of what they said, I'm having the same problem also using a Google Pixel phone

You are welcome, happy it worked for you.

View attachment 1233
I am trying to do the update for the remote control amd when it reaches 5% it says UPDATE LOG you are compatibility update or lacking update log. As picture attached.
Can anyone help me please

Sent from my SM-J510FN using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app
I am have the same exact problem. I'm using the Samsung Galaxy 5 Note, did you ever find out a solution to the problem?

I had the same issue on my s7, use a apple device and it will work, dji have alot more support and less issues with ios for some reason

I had the same issue on my s7, use a apple device and it will work, dji have alot more support and less issues with ios for some reason
The reason is that the combination of software and hardware is very limited, so easy to test and . On Android there are a million of such variants so what you would test in lab is not the same as user will get.

Reactions: Kiran_s
try downgrading the go4 app on your android phone.

I went back to dji.go.v4_4.1.5.apk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran