Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

RC connected but not working

SimiVic

Join
Aug 31, 2017
Hi everybody,
My new spark fly more combo remote controller has an issue.
I upgraded the firmware of the AC (V01.00.0600), RC (V01.00.0400) through the DJI Go4 app.
After 2-3 flights working well with an OTG cable (without taking into account about the arrows printed on jacks) the RC started a continuously beeping with the front led flashing red faster than usual and the AC stucked in mid air. The linking with the smartphone and the AC is working, I have video connection with the AC through the RC but the only one command working is to take off and land. (the front light of RC changed to red-green light when linked)

How I tried to solve the issue:
1) reinstalled DJI go4 app and DJI Assistant2 ... nothing happen
2) downgraded/upgraded the firmware of RC to all 3 possible versions available in DJI Go4 app ... (front light of RC changed to green till restarting) so ... nothing happen
3) refreshed the firmware of AC ... nothing happen - No option to downgrade the AC neither through DJI Go4 app nor DJI Assistant2
4) tried the factory defaults settings ... nothing happen

You can see how it's working in this videos:
Dropbox - spark issues
Did someone succeed to connect the RC to DJI Assistant2 via USB?
Thanks for reading! and for help in advance!
res_4b14f038f750c59f305e2bb5ff793919_450x450_g3i8.jpg

Reactions: Nobby
Is it not just obstacle avoidance getting crazy because a. there is an object, or b. it thinks there is an object as it is quite dark

Otherwise try resetting the connection by pressing the power button for 9 seconds.
And redo the whole connection, RC to spark, then phone to rc.

Is it not just obstacle avoidance getting crazy because a. there is an object, or b. it thinks there is an object as it is quite dark

Otherwise try resetting the connection by pressing the power button for 9 seconds.
And redo the whole connection, RC to spark, then phone to rc.

Thanks Lancelot!
I had the same issue outside in open area and the linking of the RC with AC is working only by resetting the connection by pressing the power button for 9 seconds. I succeed to link all of them but the RC is beeping and as you can see in posted movies not working.

Hi everybody,
My new spark fly more combo remote controller has an issue.
I upgraded the firmware of the AC (V01.00.0600), RC (V01.00.0400) through the DJI Go4 app.
After 2-3 flights working well with an OTG cable (without taking into account about the arrows printed on jacks) the RC started a continuously beeping with the front led flashing red faster than usual and the AC stucked in mid air. The linking with the smartphone and the AC is working, I have video connection with the AC through the RC but the only one command working is to take off and land. (the front light of RC changed to red-green light when linked)

How I tried to solve the issue:
1) reinstalled DJI go4 app and DJI Assistant2 ... nothing happen
2) downgraded/upgraded the firmware of RC to all 3 possible versions available in DJI Go4 app ... (front light of RC changed to green till restarting) so ... nothing happen
3) refreshed the firmware of AC ... nothing happen - No option to downgrade the AC neither through DJI Go4 app nor DJI Assistant2
4) tried the factory defaults settings ... nothing happen

You can see how it's working in this videos:
Dropbox - spark issues
Did someone succeed to connect the RC to DJI Assistant2 via USB?
Thanks for reading! and for help in advance!
res_4b14f038f750c59f305e2bb5ff793919_450x450_g3i8.jpg

Hi I note with interest that you managed to rollback the firmware on your remote and spark ,I’ve been able to roll back the sparks firmware but not the remote using a third party app, but unable to use the DJI go app successfully , I get the hold the three lines and it does pop up with the current versions ,but I’m unable to select the RC ? ….has anyone got any ideas ,Thanks in advance

Hi I note with interest that you managed to rollback the firmware on your remote and spark ,I’ve been able to roll back the sparks firmware but not the remote using a third party app, but unable to use the DJI go app successfully , I get the hold the three lines and it does pop up with the current versions ,but I’m unable to select the RC ? ….has anyone got any ideas ,Thanks in advance
Try to connect just the RC with the phone and check in app

Sent from my SM-G920F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Reactions: Nobby
Reactions: SimiVic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67