Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Quite Props?

What are "quite" props? Quite what? Quite plastic? Quite foldable? Quite cute? Now if we had some quiEt props, that might be something different... but beating the air into submission is never a quiet thing.

An awesome coffee cup I saw recently... "I'm silently correcting your grammer". Haha. Honestly, I'm no grammer nazi, but sheesh. Sometimes I just can't help mai'self.

Their, they're, there: completely different meanings, and not interchangeable. Your & you're, here & hear, pear & pair, core and Corps [emoji53] (hello Mr potus!) I'm sure I'll get a ton of backlash for this one, but I'm honestly just trying to help where teachers miserably failed so many football players.

Peace and long battery life all! [emoji868]

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic...

Has anyone tried these quite props I see on Ebay? For Spark or Phantom 4?
Any relation to Boz?
Quiet Props? Some people say that some of the colored ones on Amazon make less noise, unless you own a Sound Level Meter or have dog ears how can you tell the difference?

What are "quite" props? Quite what? Quite plastic? Quite foldable? Quite cute? Now if we had some quiEt props, that might be something different... but beating the air into submission is never a quiet thing.

An awesome coffee cup I saw recently... "I'm silently correcting your grammer". Haha. Honestly, I'm no grammer nazi, but sheesh. Sometimes I just can't help mai'self.

Their, they're, there: completely different meanings, and not interchangeable. Your & you're, here & hear, pear & pair, core and Corps [emoji53] (hello Mr potus!) I'm sure I'll get a ton of backlash for this one, but I'm honestly just trying to help where teachers miserably failed so many football players.

Peace and long battery life all! [emoji868]

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic...

I'm guessing that your family history was made into a movie called "Deliverance"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh