Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Question about registering

Rachael

Join
Feb 20, 2018
I registered my spark and put the number on it, then the drone broke, I returned it and got another spark. My question is do I put the same registry number on the new one or need to get a new number?

I registered my spark and put the number on it, then the drone broke, I returned it and got another spark. My question is do I put the same registry number on the new one or need to get a new number?

Different serial number?

New registration.

Yes,
you only need to register once. Simply attach your number to your new Spark. And you’re good to go.

Different serial number?

New registration.

I erred...

"Q25. If I own multiple drones, do I have to register them all?

A. No. You may register once and apply the same registration number to all your UAS."

If in US and flying under 336 rules (for fun), register yourself and the same number goes on all your UAS’. If in US under the 107 rules (commercial), each UAS must be registered separately. I’m under 336 so I can’t tell you if 107 gives a different number for each UAS.

If in US and flying under 336 rules (for fun), register yourself and the same number goes on all your UAS’. If in US under the 107 rules (commercial), each UAS must be registered separately. I’m under 336 so I can’t tell you if 107 gives a different number for each UAS.

For Part 107, you do, indeed, register each drone and will receive a unique number for each.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme