Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pablo Escobar’s beach mansion. Tulum, Mexico. 300m altitude

JonCoyle

Join
Oct 9, 2017
E33AC163-1FB6-4E1E-BF62-4E0C01810E70.jpeg I stayed here for 3 days last week, it has been converted in to a hotel with rooms in the out buildings. It started raining while I was at 250m on the way down and got heavier and heavier. I was convinced it was a gonner! Longest 5mins of my life, it was pretty wet when I got it back!

Shot turned out well though, it was reposted by a few Instagram pages, including “Casa Malca” the hotel which fills the converted mansion, and has received around 3000 likes and a few requests for the original. Also a few messages of places in the area asking if I’d be interested in some paid work - unfortunately I’m back in the UK now! Just shows the Spark is a good enough tool to take some good shots!

View attachment 1966 I stayed here for 3 days last week, it has been converted in to a hotel with rooms in the out buildings. It started raining while I was at 250m on the way down and got heavier and heavier. I was convinced it was a gonner! Longest 5mins of my life, it was pretty wet when I got it back!

Shot turned out well though, it was reposted by a few Instagram pages, including “Casa Malca” the hotel which fills the converted mansion, and has received around 3000 likes and a few requests for the original. Also a few messages of places in the area asking if I’d be interested in some paid work - unfortunately I’m back in the UK now! Just shows the Spark is a good enough tool to take some good shots!
Nice! What's your instagram?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe