Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Our Own Private Lake AND I bricked a Spark battery. Oops :(

BingErr

Join
Sep 28, 2017
A little video I made of our day at the small lake near the campground we stay at in Wisconsin. One of the Spider Lakes. Most of the shots are from the Mavic Air BUT there are a few shots at the begining from the Spark. At 0:24 you can see the fiance flying the Spark while I pack up the car. She's getting pretty good at it, but we did have one setback this day. One of the batteries to the Spark got bricked. Two middle lights are on all the time now. If I wait until the battery is dead will I have a chance at charging it up and updating the firmware?

A little video I made of our day at the small lake near the campground we stay at in Wisconsin. One of the Spider Lakes. Most of the shots are from the Mavic Air BUT there are a few shots at the begining from the Spark. At 0:24 you can see the fiance flying the Spark while I pack up the car. She's getting pretty good at it, but we did have one setback this day. One of the batteries to the Spark got bricked. Two middle lights are on all the time now. If I wait until the battery is dead will I have a chance at charging it up and updating the firmware?

I seen this before after randomly pressing on the battery power button when the battery wasn't in the Spark, just try cycling the power button a few more times and it should go away. Cool video [emoji108]

Great video of a great looking place to be! That is a beautiful area for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit