Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OTG officially supported by DJI?

Zoran

Join
Sep 22, 2017
Hi All
I copied this paragraph directly from the DJI Store app....The bit where it says "and other mobile devices" sounds interesting.

A function allowing users to connect Spark's remote controller to CrystalSky monitors and other mobile devices with a USB OTG cable is coming soon.

The CrystalSky monitor is compatible with the Spark. Per the DJI Store here, it says the monitor must be used with an OTG cable. Perhaps that's what your quote is hinting at above.

No I don't think so...it says OTG support for Spark RC with Crystal Sky monitor and other mobile devices...that's the way I read it anyhoo..

Ah. What exactly are you quoting?

A function allowing users to connect Spark's remote controller to CrystalSky monitors and other mobile devices with a USB OTG cable is coming soon.

Interesting

OTG support will be there for Crystal Sky, may or may not be there officially for other Android devices, and will never be there for Apple (MFi license issues). So says the DJI folks over at rcgroups

Reactions: Zoran
Now I've got crystalsky, otg works perfectly. Then I can use 2.4 ghz from rc to spark with vastly improved range.
Was no good on my phone/tablet, but I couldn't see them anyway.
What could the 'function' be ? It works anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme