Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OTG cable hookup to remote

GLphoto

Join
Jun 25, 2018
I hooked up a OTG cable to my remote control and iPhone. Even before I turned the remote controller on the 4 lights that tell the battery level on the remote start flashing in sequential order. What does it mean when this happens?

This is the cable I use for my Iphone. Available for android as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074YXY8ZW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
51eSJYMdSKL._SL1001_.jpg

First turn on RC and AC, connect phone after light on the controller turns green. Also make sure that cable used is indeed OTG.

I am not convinced this works either.

Still looks like it connects to the WiFi of the remote. BUT, the connect is stronger when connected. How do you actually test this?

I am not convinced this works either.

Still looks like it connects to the WiFi of the remote. BUT, the connect is stronger when connected. How do you actually test this?

Turn off wifi. Put the phone in airplane mode. If you can connect with the OTG cable with wifi/everything off, then you know it's working.

Turn off wifi. Put the phone in airplane mode. If you can connect with the OTG cable with wifi/everything off, then you know it's working.
So when on the home screen of the App and it says, connect to controller via WiFi? If it tries to do that, the OTG isn't working right? I think it's my Android settings that is making this go all wonky.

So when on the home screen of the App and it says, connect to controller via WiFi? If it tries to do that, the OTG isn't working right? I think it's my Android settings that is making this go all wonky.

I have never seen the app prompt me with "connect to controller via WiFi". But I know OTG is working if WiFi off and I am able to connect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme