Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Opinions on Movavi software

Rob C

Join
Jan 5, 2018
I am in 7 day free trial but before I lay out $39 I wanted to get some of this groups thoughts/advice on this or other editing for free or inexpensive suites.

I've used Hitfilm Express 4 for a while, even the free version is pretty advanced
I appreciate your reply. I am new to this video editing gig so I am searching around for something to allow me to publish a decently produced video to youtube. I found that was the easiest way for my friends/family to check out my learning process.

Davinci Resolve. Free, powerful, and lots of great tutorials on YT.
Having issues getting Davinci Resolve to run. Says it was successfully installed but can find the entry point in the dll to start up. I have posted this on the Blackmagic forum.

Having issues getting Davinci Resolve to run. Says it was successfully installed but can find the entry point in the dll to start up. I have posted this on the Blackmagic forum.
Forgot to mention that it requires a decent PC and video card. Not sure what you're running, but thought I'd point that out now.

Forgot to mention that it requires a decent PC and video card. Not sure what you're running, but thought I'd point that out now.
I have ended up installing AVS Editor with some limited success. I realized that our desktop computer is now 8 years old!! A dinosaur in computing terms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast