Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Official DJI Adventure Unfolds video

What a tease. I'm very interested to see what they have come up with. I feel that I've outgrown my Spark in only a few short weeks. Really would like the extra flight time and 60fps at 2.7k that the Mavic offers.

A majority of people are predicting its cost and/or size will be between the Mavic & Spark. But I don't understand why that would be a good idea for DJI.

I think a Mavic with a bigger sensor/capabilities would make DJI more money, and help those like myself that don't want a Phantom for its SIZE alone.

Thanks avis... Yea, there is some talk of a Mavic Air between the size of the Spark and Mavic. Wonder if they have something that is weatherproof as well. We'll know in a week.

They sure did do a good job in that video showing just enough of the shape and lines while obscuring detail in the shadows. Great camera work.

Reactions: Vilco
They sure did do a good job in that video showing just enough of the shape and lines while obscuring detail in the shadows. Great camera work.
I watched, paused, replayed, and did everything to try and get any distinct shape or marking from the video xD..... Nothing... I'm not one for suspense, it kills me o_O
Edit: I'd like a foldable phantom or something in between the inspire and phantom series more than anything else atm. Seems everyone is dead set on mavic air though because the posts first prediction came true...

From the video and the little that is shown of the new drone I get the impression that whatever it is it is a sleek high performance drone of some kind. A fast sport drone most likely with a very good camera.

Fun to speculate.

Dave

Reactions: lowoctane
From the last of the images in the video of what appears to be part the side profile, I wonder if this perferated part is the collision avoidance sensor on the sides that has been foretold would be coming? Also the tab to the right looks as if it slides in one direction to unlock something like an arm.

Very interesting tease!

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 8.13.47 AM.png

This is the part of the video that I find interesting. Almost looks stealth.
I enhanced the shadows a little.

i-s85mZmr.png

It's a Mavark! ;-)
Some how i may regret just getting my new Spark...
This will be interesting
There’s always something new just around the corner. It’s impossible to keep up unless you’re minted.

I would prefer nothing even remotely close to a Spark in regards to WIFI and no direct wired connection to RC
There’s always something new just around the corner. It’s impossible to keep up unless you’re minted.
Yes, things that's new today will be a old tomorrow. That's why i bought the spark now when it was a bit more affordable.

It will be exciting to see what kind of bird it is

Yes, things that's new today will be a old tomorrow. That's why i bought the spark now when it was a bit more affordable.

It will be exciting to see what kind of bird it is

Absolutely.
I stick £100 a month away and upgrade my drone\camera\laptop with it periodically and just get the latest model at the time. I don’t know how people can afford getting the latest kit every time something new comes out.

Absolutely.
I stick £100 a month away and upgrade my drone\camera\laptop with it periodically and just get the latest model at the time. I don’t know how people can afford getting the latest kit every time something new comes out.
My company gives me a semi-annual technology allowance which helps defer some of my upgrade costs.

"Perks" of still living with my parents...
Absolutely.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers