Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

nfz question

john barkley

Join
Feb 12, 2018
i cant seem to get this to work sice the app and wifi needs to work,how do you unlock a NFZ when the wifi is needed to connect the drone to the go4 app?
would running a cable from the rc to tablet would allow me to use the wifi to do the unlock and still connect to the app?

i cant seem to get this to work sice the app and wifi needs to work,how do you unlock a NFZ when the wifi is needed to connect the drone to the go4 app?
would running a cable from the rc to tablet would allow me to use the wifi to do the unlock and still connect to the app?

I always know where I will be for a shoot, and do any unlocking the night before, at home. Then I don't have to worry about having a connection in the middle of nowhere.

yes but when djigo app is opened it asks for unlock verification which needs wifi to do so,and the app needs wifi also,but both cant use at same time

so anyone here today know if connecting a spark remote to tablet using a cable will let it connect with djigo ,dont want to get the cable if its a no go,thx

If you access to the internet using wifi while on location, then yes using and OTG Cable will work. This will allow the verification and allow a connection to your remote as well. This is how I update my Spark. Thereby not having to switch back n forth between the RC wifi connection and my internet wifi connection.

Remember, if on an ios device, you can tell it’s working by the popup message “Accessory Not Supported”. It will come up everytime you connect it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers