Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New warning message

I have a iPad mini 2 (without cellular data & WIFI off), that message I can check it and get rid of it without network connection.
Yeah same here, when I would get a warning, I was able to just click "OK" or whatever it is, and it would go away, for some reason it was asking for a network this time

Dang, way to go, that is an excellent plan.
What are the prop guards extra weight and how do go about reducing the Spark+prop guards weight to 300 g?

The kit included a new top cover, which weighs about 1 gram, and carbon fiber prop guards, which weigh a couple of grams each. That way I have prop guards on and be just under 300: 299 grams :)

Very cool, good luck with that.
Please share a link to that kit.

Very cool, good luck with that.
Please share a link to that kit.

Here it is: it costs way more than just the lightening kit because the big part is in the papers: to be eligible to register with ENAC, one must submit the product's manual and the modification manual and certification and even more papers. These guys worked very well, all the docs they sent to me were perfect for ENAC which registered me immediately This is a link to the kit I ordered:

X300S - KIT ALLEGGERIMENTO + RICONOSCIMENTO DJI SPARK

Enhanced Warning Zone
Yeah,it's enhanced alright! By about a extra 1/1/2 miles!:mad: About one more update, and we will have to pack up and drive 50 miles to the Boon Docks,just to start the motors! DJI has got a little carried away with the NFZ "Enhancements!:rolleyes: Our small airport sits exactly 5 1/2 miles North/East of our town. We fly on the West side of town (Outside of Town) and are still getting hit with the warnings, and we are almost 7 miles away from the airport!

Yeah,it's enhanced alright! By about a extra 1/1/2 miles!:mad: About one more update, and we will have to pack up and drive 50 miles to the Boon Docks,just to start the motors! DJI has got a little carried away with the NFZ "Enhancements!:rolleyes: Our small airport sits exactly 5 1/2 miles North/East of our town. We fly on the West side of town (Outside of Town) and are still getting hit with the warnings, and we are almost 7 miles away from the airport!

In my town it's the opposite: the local airport has a ATZ of 5 km radius, but the DJI geofencing allows me to take off just over 1 km from it, making me risk to get busted as a moron. Websites about national ATZ and CTR are a must

has anyone gotten a new warning message about flying in certain areas. You have to check a box that you accept responsibility and hit ok.
It takes up most of the screen now.
I got a message on dji go when I was flying near my home the other day saying something about restricted air space. However i I live in a remote mountain area nowhere near an airport hospital or any such thing and I've flown in this area numerous times. I haven't received the message again flying in the same area.

I just started getting this error, and I have no network on my phone, so I am SOL
I don't have cellular on my iPad and this feature seems to work fine. I get it when I'm within 5 miles of my local airport which is no big deal since I always follow the FAA guideline to call my ops in their area to the local tower. I don't think this has anything to do with having Internet access.

Just curious to OP....are you logged in to the app? You need to be registered and logged in to agree to airspace restrictions, I believe. Connection not required so long as the app knows you are logged in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran