Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New use for original Spark foam case.

Sayg

Join
Dec 25, 2017
Loc
Bonita Springs, FL USA
Most of us have invested in a travel case for our Spark or use our Fly more bag now. Here is a great use for the original foam case. HELLO TELLO! Just use an exacto knife to cut around Tello. I store spare props in the Spark battery area, and a Mi wi-fi extender under the Tello with a spare battery in the front slot.You can still utilize the case for your Spark, if needed. 20180506_170121.jpg20180506_165838.jpg20180506_165742.jpg

Pretty clever ! I have to ask though, does the Tello add some fun compared to the Spark that would justify getting it ?

Pretty clever ! I have to ask though, does the Tello add some fun compared to the Spark that would justify getting it ?
Tello is great fun. Camera is great for a toy quad. Best to leave props guards on. Not good in wind, but indoors it is fantastic! Signal is much better with a cheap range extender. I would highly recommend it. The case mod works like a charm.

What do you use for a range extender for your iPhone ... since Tello is WiFi only .. ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef