Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Pilot from Arkansas

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello from the Mid-West, Larry Wilson.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

welcome i,m fairly new be glad to help with must know problem fixes that you should know about before the happen like battery disconect during flight not all have this problem but some do and a o ring is a simple fix around legs to hold battery secure is inexpensive and a great gurantee it won,t happen to you it happen to me five times I,m just getting mine back from the fifth crash and keep it out of the sand or motor replacement will be soon dji care covered the whole cost of repair i,m happy to say estimate 297

Welcome to this forum, are you flying yet?
Yeah I've flown my spark a few times but the last time I flew it there was lots of interference even with the drone right next to me. I tried calibrating compass and it didn't help. I haven't tried the ECU yet.

welcome i,m fairly new be glad to help with must know problem fixes that you should know about before the happen like battery disconect during flight not all have this problem but some do and a o ring is a simple fix around legs to hold battery secure is inexpensive and a great gurantee it won,t happen to you it happen to me five times I,m just getting mine back from the fifth crash and keep it out of the sand or motor replacement will be soon dji care covered the whole cost of repair i,m happy to say estimate 297
How many times has your battery fallen out? Mine hasn't yet but I always make sure it's snapped in on both sides. Has anybody else had this problem?

How many times has your battery fallen out? Mine hasn't yet but I always make sure it's snapped in on both sides. Has anybody else had this problem?

Plenty of people here had it happened to them, just get a battery clip on E-bay cheap insurance if you need the info in this clip just let me know. also there are threads on here showing the clips on the batteries showing the difference between the good and bad clips on the battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe