Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New member, Phantom 4

Pixies Channel

Join
May 27, 2018
Hi All, New member here from the UK, I have a Youtube channel fast coming up to 2000 subs, I have a Phantom 4 and love it, still learning with it but getting there. I live in Yorkshire in the UK and we have some stunning countryside views around us and I love it.

I hope you like my videos and pictures that I put up and I hope to have a great time here.

Reactions: TruckerJoe
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Reactions: ZPFunk
Hello from the Mid-West, Pixies Channel.

Do you have a Spark?

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hi All, New member here from the UK, I have a Youtube channel fast coming up to 2000 subs, I have a Phantom 4 and love it, still learning with it but getting there. I live in Yorkshire in the UK and we have some stunning countryside views around us and I love it.

I hope you like my videos and pictures that I put up and I hope to have a great time here.

Welcome to the Forum

Just down the road over the border myself from Nottinghamshire

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

Welcome Pixies. Cant wait to see your Spark Videos, if you need any help with your Spark, or have any info that can help us with our Sparks dont hesitate to share, after all, thats what SparkPilots is all about. If you find you can't get more subscribers here... I mean if you get bored here, you might want to check out PhantomPilots.com, they dont talk about the Spark much, but meh. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: domdiamond

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme