Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Firmware v01.00.0700 imminent

Just made a panoramic shot made with 21 pictures. Nice junction between them was a calm weather without wind.

Just a strange reaction to RTH didn't return home precisely. almost a vertical one. I calibrate compas and INU juste after new firmware and made a GPS position fix just before taking of. Must check more when will have time...

Hi All,

I did the update .701 on my AC, went really smoothly but did not had to update the battery.
As i am living in a CE counrty i was really interested in the wifi update. Wow, now possible to switch easily to the 2.4 section. But....
When i apply a 2.4 channel, wifi restarts (as i did before) and i loose my connection on the app. (started in 5.8)
Connection with a OTG cable and i can connect again to the DJI Go app. (yes, the .14), So far the same as before the update.
After switching off and on (AC en RC) the 2.4 is now the default wich means i have to use OTG again to connect to the app.
In the app however is the wifi icon changed in the HD icon....wich means i can never manually go back to 5.8 in the app !!
Have to reset the AC en do the binding again with the RC to enable the 5.8, connection it to my phone (OnePlus3)

So where is is going wrong ?

Cheers, Hans

Reactions: hendywidodo
Nowhere, when operating the aircraft on 2.4 the controller-phone wifi network switches to 5.8 and for some reason European android phones don't allow access to the channels it uses (iOS devices do).

I'm wondering the same- I updated the Spark with 1 battery and when I put another battery and reconnect to the PC- it says it has the latest fm and doesn't prompt to do again or update the battery- is it safe to assume you only update the Spark and the various (spare) batts don't need updating?
(I have 6 batts and thought I had to perform the update 6X)

Precision landing requires you to do vertical take off to 30ft (10m-ish) for the camera to get a good image of the landing position and surroundings. Need large area as GPS is not that precise.
I have had mine trying to land 10+ meters away as well on pressing RTH. Just took over manul control and landed nicely. Have plenty plane/quad experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef