Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New firmware update for Spark/RC available now!

Tried updating using dji go 4 but unsuccessful multiple times. Updating through assistant 2. Looks good. Thanks.

Tried updating using dji go 4 but unsuccessful multiple times. Updating through assistant 2. Looks good. Thanks.
I figured it would update from the main screen after the update check, but, I had to go into the menus and do a manual check for the update. I've tried to use assistant 2 but could not get it to recognize my drone. I'll have to try it again.

I figured it would update from the main screen after the update check, but, I had to go into the menus and do a manual check for the update. I've tried to use assistant 2 but could not get it to recognize my drone. I'll have to try it again.
Update assistant 2 to latest version too if you cant connect your AC. Make sure AC is plug into the computer and not the RC.

Reactions: czechmark
Is there an update for the RC, too? I updated the Spark with Assistant 2 just now, but I have never been able to get the RC to be detected by my computer. GO4 doesn't say any updates, either.

You don't need to pull out or push in the OTG cable at all. Keep it connected all the time, like with Mavic Air and You'll be fine

Updated a few minutes ago from the app through wifi directly to the RC flauesly. Will try test it on weekend.

Tested the update. Works well with ipad 10.5. I did hard reboot of ipad and it recognized the non apple OTG. I can hot swap between the DJI goggles and Ipad without unplugging the OTG cable. I still dont have the option to switch between 5.8 and 2.4 channels though. Same with my Samsung Note 4. They both operate on 5.8 only. My P4P operates on both channels using the same devices.

Using my iPhone 8+ and OTG cable with the new update. The Spark is flying beautifully without any issues or video transmission delays. Not complaints...

Any change on FCC mode for latest iOS app and newly release firmware?
Does FCC mode still works ok on both?

Reactions: Jannie
Everything is looking good so far with 0.1000 AC and 0.0600 RC
iOS 12 beta 3 on iPhone 7 and iOS 11.4.1 on iPad 5th gen
Have not tried Litchi
If you use DJI Assistant2 to upgrade the AC, you will still need to upgrade the RC with the DJI GO 4 app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast