Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Skyler King

Join
Jun 17, 2017
Thank you for letting me join your group. I'm a senior citizen living in CT and a disabled war vet (The Big Red One). I have 2 great Daughters and 2 phenomenal Grandsons who are my life. Speaking of "life", I've made every life mistake...Except those with animals and children. I was in The Wilderness, saw the Light and now have crossed the Jordan. I hope to be able to learn from this group and contribute my hard earned lessons from the School of Hard Knocks.

My "hangar" consists of a DJI Inspire 1 V2.0, DJI Phantom 4 Professional, DJI Phantom 4, DJI Mavic Pro, DJI Spark, Yuneec Typhoon H Pro and Parrot Disco. I have a DJI Osmo Mobile as well attached to an iPhone 7 Plus. My preference is towards DJI products. (Yes their products are great but their after sales support is the worst) I am not a fan of the Typhoon H Pro (not reliable) See Aerial Photographer - real estate, wedding photographer, event, rescue and "Aerial Photography" on Facebook for more.

If you are looking for a place to show off your videos and images taken from a SPARK without the noise etc. Check out https://www.facebook.com/groups/DJISparkImages/. It is for showcasing your talents and there are no "help me", "check out my Spark", "how do you....?" It is imply a place free of that banter to demonstrate your SPARK images and videos.

I received my SPARK on the 15th (of June) and we're still getting to know each other. So far so good. I bought it because of it's small size and plan to have it with me all the time for those "once in a lifetime" opportunities. I have found 11 to 14 minutes flight time before the 25% battery warning, with having taken videos or images. (from my iPhone). I have a controller and extra batteries coming Tuesday.

I believe that the SPARK is ideal for situations like I've described brought me to purchase mine and for people that want images and videos and "don't know how to spell 'drone'".

Thank you-folks again !

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit