Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My first videot

KevTN

Join
Apr 15, 2018
Loc
Chattanooga, TN
Got off work early and thought I would heard to a local rock quarry and stream that heads into it. I know this isn’t as polished as some. Lol but to be honest my anxiety was through the roof as this was my first time over water and over a cliff. I didnt even notice the people down below in the water or scaling the quarry wall until I got home. (I used iMovie) to edit. Thx for watching and any feedback.

Very nice shooting for the first time over water. Every time I fly over water I feel like pins and needles, over sensitive, I would have probably not noticed the people below either over watching my telemetry. Good job.

Reactions: KevTN
Nice Kev. I’m new to the flying game & have only taken my spark to the local reserve, so I understand your anxiety about cliffs & water. Well done!

Nice for a first try. Just a little tip, avoid the fast, jerky movements. Makes the video tough to watch.

I was inspired to make a video myself, unfortunately I can’t seem to download it here to show. Thanks for the inspiration Kev.

I was inspired to make a video myself, unfortunately I can’t seem to download it here to show. Thanks for the inspiration Kev.

Create a YouTube account or any video sharing account.
Then post the link to the video.
That is how it is done.
You don't do it by uploading the edited file here.

Finally got my 1st video on You Tube. I’ve made it short ‘cause it was more exciting to film than to watch. 1st time flying at the location, over water, & trying to get watchable video. I was a little nervous. If you’re wondering about the 2nd camera view, it was taken by my IPad sitting on the ground while I flew with only the remote. An extra nervous 30 sec, even though I practiced earlier that day at my local reserve.
On You Tube search Chasing Boats Koala Tails.

On You Tube search Chasing Boats Koala Tails.

Could you copy the YouTube link and paste here please?

It will save time for those trying to find it.

Thank you.

Works perfect.

Thanks for sharing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast