Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My first 360 Panorama

Wow! :)

I've been trying these modes out myself! Do you have tips on how to align the first shot? Does it end up to be in the middle of the Pano or to the left or right?

Wow! :)

I've been trying these modes out myself! Do you have tips on how to align the first shot? Does it end up to be in the middle of the Pano or to the left or right?
I just use Microsoft Composite Editor, and it does it automatically, and there is nothing to line up for me.. Good luck!

I just use Microsoft Composite Editor, and it does it automatically, and there is nothing to line up for me.. Good luck!

I use Autopano Giga. :) It also is able to automatically stitch them together. I just am not sure how to center the point of interest when you do the projection. :) Sometimes it ends up at the side, rather than the center. :)

I use Autopano Giga. :) It also is able to automatically stitch them together. I just am not sure how to center the point of interest when you do the projection. :) Sometimes it ends up at the side, rather than the center. :)
I can also freely rotate the image around any way I want to... I can grab it and spin it around and change the main subject. I am glad to know you can't do that with Autopano, because I was thinking about buying it... Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme