Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My DJI Goggles still not connecting to Spark...what gives?

Join
Sep 19, 2017
I have the DJI Goggles for my Mavic and they work great. However, I could only connect the goggles to my Spark ONCE. Now, there's no connection. I have a generic OTG cable which connects to a USB/Micro USB cable. Is there a sequence of operations to make it all work together?

Last edited:
I have the DJI Goggles for my Mavic and they work great. However, I cannot connect to my Spark at all. I have a generic OTG cable which connects to a USB/Micro USB cable. It connected only ONCE, but never again. Is there a sequence of operations here?
I have 3 otg cables. One is the small plastic one that came in the Galaxy S7 box, one is a generic off Amazon, and the last being one that Best Buy sold made by Samsung ( the difference being it's a bigger plastic piece with a short corde I'll link it). All 3 work with my rc and a tablet, but only the 3rd one works with my goggles. Hope this helps

Screenshot_20170923-065636.png
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-galaxy-micro-usb-to-usb-adapter-white/1688641.p?skuId=1688641

Reactions: Edslittleworld
Thanks! Very interesting on the difference in cables. I can sometimes get a link by unplugging/replugging the OTG from the controller, but that doesn't always work. I may go buy the BB version!

Also don't forget to connect to DJI go app B4 connecting to the goggles otherwise your altitude and distance will b greatly reduced. I learned that the hard way. That's how I actually found this fourm, seeking answers

Reactions: Edslittleworld
Guys...thanks for all your help and replies. I upgraded the Goggle firmware and booted up all the devices before connecting anything up. Then, the goggles finally worked. Nothing as easy as the Mavic, but it worked nonetheless. Cheers!

Reactions: bloe2100

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast