Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Missing video

Grdian27

Join
Jan 1, 2018
So I finally took out my spark and took some footage of the flight. However, one out of the 6 clips I took did not show anything. Does anyone know why that might have happened or has anyone had that happen before?

Thank you for your time.

Are you looking on your Spark's SD Card or only on the DJI App?
Do you have a microSD card inserted?
Do you know that you have hit the 'record' button (twice) to actually capture a video?

Yes I have an SD card on the spark. I recorded about 8 videos however the fourth video I took didn't play. It downloaded onto my computer but could not play. Seem to be missing the info not sure. Everything was good.

Yes I have an SD card on the spark. I recorded about 8 videos however the fourth video I took didn't play. It downloaded onto my computer but could not play. Seem to be missing the info not sure. Everything was good.

How many GB's is your SD card?
Videos take a huge amount of data.

After you downloaded the videos (past and present) to your computer, do you go back in the folder on the card and delete the folder called "100Media"? Its the folder that you open that has the video's inside of it. Its no longer needed and could cause problems if its left there.

I'm a photographer and every time I remove photos and videos from my SD card, I delete the folder that contained the files.

By all rights, we should be reformatting the SD card when we put it back in to the drone. All of the folders that will be needed will be recreated again before and during flight.

Right click the video and choose "Open With" and choose another video replay program.

Could also right click the video, choose "Properties" and post the properties on this page so we can see if anything looks messed up.

The card was a 16 gb and it was reformated once in the drone. Funny thing was that it was a file in the middle of them all. The files before and after worked fine.

We’re you still recording when you turned the Spark off? That will render the video useless.

The card was a 16 gb and it was reformated once in the drone. Funny thing was that it was a file in the middle of them all. The files before and after worked fine.
I know what it is. It’s a thing we call Sh_t Happens

Reactions: Grdian27

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme