Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Millions!! of Daffodils! And a Poet! :) Beauty in the eye of a Spark;)

JonaThanksAlot!

Join
Mar 24, 2018
Please forgive the cheesy title, I'm exhausted from a long couple of days work and my mind isn't working to well at the moment:p I've filmed and posted another video of this place, but in the snow. I'm not sure which is more beautiful a scene? I couldn't nearly capture the amount of yellow daffodils there were in the time I was there, but I managed to catch my typical 'snapshot'. If you want to see any others check out JonaThanksAlot! on YouTube, I really do appreciate any advice, encouragement and subscriptions :) The video is a little 'jumpy' in places, this is due to the computer I'm using at the moment (terrible!!) but I hope to improve on that soon! :) I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks,

Jonathan

Please forgive the cheesy title, I'm exhausted from a long couple of days work and my mind isn't working to well at the moment:p I've filmed and posted another video of this place, but in the snow. I'm not sure which is more beautiful a scene? I couldn't nearly capture the amount of yellow daffodils there were in the time I was there, but I managed to catch my typical 'snapshot'. If you want to see any others check out JonaThanksAlot! on YouTube, I really do appreciate any advice, encouragement and subscriptions :) The video is a little 'jumpy' in places, this is due to the computer I'm using at the moment (terrible!!) but I hope to improve on that soon! :) I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks,

Jonathan

Beautifull scenery, where is it located?

Reactions: JonaThanksAlot!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex