Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Managing video and photos

grampsneff

Join
Aug 29, 2017
It is not clear to me how DJI deals with the photos and videos taken with the spark. I would prefer to download directly from the card taken from the drone and inserted into my computer.

I think I get an icon on the phone that indicates something is full, but it can't be. Also the mp4 videos seem to not be standard because not all programs on my Mac can play them, but some can.

The entire things is convoluted in my opinion.

Reactions: eivsuomi
You get only iconic version of pictures or low quality of pictures and videos when connected to the Spark.
For the full quality, you need either to do:
- Take out the uSD card and plug it into a computer (special pictures like panoramas and shallow focus) will be raw and you need a solution on your PC to handle them.
- Use the playback button in Go4 app when live with the Spark, Then you can select a picture, process any special function (panorama, ...) and then download it to your phone/tab. This is a slow process and it could require some retransmission.

Reactions: eivsuomi
i have this same issue...it just seems to be a long way around taking a photo on spark (shallow focus) then i just want to look at it when i have done and back home without having to take my sd card out....plunging into a pc then edit etc just want to look at them on my iphone which was what i had connected when i flew the drone???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe