Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lost video?

Johnm

Join
Jul 8, 2017
Maybe not related, but after the software update I lost my video connection to my Spark. Right now my Spark is saying to contact DJI for service. I have only flown my Spark maybe a dozen times and never had so much as a small bump to have caused any problem. Curious if anyone else might be experiencing the same?

Maybe not related, but after the software update I lost my video connection to my Spark. Right now my Spark is saying to contact DJI for service. I have only flown my Spark maybe a dozen times and never had so much as a small bump to have caused any problem. Curious if anyone else might be experiencing the same?
I should add that I also updated my iPhone to 11. So that should also be considered.

I would ask a friend with another iphone or android to try it on their firsts. Without version 11.
You are 100% right on. Tried my other iPhone before I updated and it worked perfectly fine. So the iPhone 7+ with IOS 11 for some reason is not working.

the iPhone 7+ with IOS 11 for some reason is not working.
Some people were able to resolve this issue by reinstalling iOS 11.

Loosing my video signal on my cellphone but keeping the connection drone-RC. All software updated, got my drone early january 2018. Tried using cable inbetween RC and cellphone but would not connect.

Need advice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67