Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lost not sure what to do

Randomman3616

Join
Apr 22, 2018
I purchased my spark a few days ago and had one succesful flight after that now my spark will just go full throttle when i try to takeoff and i have no control over it same with palm launch full throttle for a few seconds than dead stop iv given up on trying to contact dji they were absolutly no help iv done all the firmware updates and all the calibration someone said clean the vision sensors and iv done that still the same issue does anyone know what could be the issue

just in case your sparker takes off and won't listen to your input get it registered so you can file a lost forum if they will not replace it. my godbrothers (not a spark) did something similar and he filed the lost forum along with copying in to facebook and someone in the neighborhood found it the same day. just a tip i would give new drone owners

Thanks for all the advice went and swapped it for a new one only to have the same issue after calling dji all they could tell me was to reset the firmware wich after doing that still nothing i finaly gave up and returned the drone not sure if il ever get another dji product

Thanks for all the advice went and swapped it for a new one only to have the same issue after calling dji all they could tell me was to reset the firmware wich after doing that still nothing i finaly gave up and returned the drone not sure if il ever get another dji product

That's a shame. I and many others have never had an issue.

Every drone iv baught of dji has had issues iv had a p3 iv had a p4 and a mavic and none of them worked realy wish they would have

Every drone iv baught of dji has had issues iv had a p3 iv had a p4 and a mavic and none of them worked realy wish they would have
I don't want to sound rude, but if you've had absolutely no luck flying four different drones, the problem is more likely user error.

I swear I'm not trying to insult you, and you could have had a run of bad luck, I don't know. My only suggestions for your Spark is to make sure the battery is fully mounted, and make sure you've removed the clear protective strips from the bottom vision sensors. If you've done that, exchange it again, what could it hurt.

Does the Spark actually turn off and fall out of the sky after your props spin up, or does it land itself?

What about your remote? Fully charged when taking off? Have you tried calibrating it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef