Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi 2.5 (1750)

Litchi 2.5 dates back to October of 2015. I believe the current Litchi version is 4.7. I have been beta testing the latest version of Litchi that will allow Spark to use the Litchi waypoint missions mode. So far so good. I have done five or so different waypoint missions with the Spark and they work fine. I have been testing the beta Litchi by first running the waypoint mission with my Mavic Pro and then with Spark, then comparing. They both do well. The only thing I noticed is occasionally, a slight bit of jerking with the Spark when yawing. I believe this is due to the two versus three axis gimble difference between the Spark and Mavic Pro. Not a big deal, but it sometimes occurs. Also, I tried the OTG cable and that now works with Litchi beta, so a real plus for connection from the remote to your device. Not sure when Litchi will release the new version of its App that will formalize the waypoint missions and otg cable connection, but hopefully it will be soon. Really gives the Spark some nice new features to use!

Reactions: goixiz
Litchi 2.5 dates back to October of 2015. I believe the current Litchi version is 4.7. I have been beta testing the latest version of Litchi that will allow Spark to use the Litchi waypoint missions mode. So far so good. !

Testing on iOS or Android with OTG ?

Litchi 2.5 dates back to October of 2015. I believe the current Litchi version is 4.7. I have been beta testing the latest version of Litchi that will allow Spark to use the Litchi waypoint missions mode. So far so good. I have done five or so different waypoint missions with the Spark and they work fine. I have been testing the beta Litchi by first running the waypoint mission with my Mavic Pro and then with Spark, then comparing. They both do well. The only thing I noticed is occasionally, a slight bit of jerking with the Spark when yawing. I believe this is due to the two versus three axis gimble difference between the Spark and Mavic Pro. Not a big deal, but it sometimes occurs. Also, I tried the OTG cable and that now works with Litchi beta, so a real plus for connection from the remote to your device. Not sure when Litchi will release the new version of its App that will formalize the waypoint missions and otg cable connection, but hopefully it will be soon. Really gives the Spark some nice new features to use!
TJBC75, I think you must be using android, the latest I received from Litchi for IOS is 2.5 (1755), thanks for the info, keeps me double-checking myself, which is good at my age :)

I am beta testing with an android smart phone. I decided to try the OTG cable a couple of days ago and it worked like a charm. Telemetry was present and video was clear and solid on the phone. Did about a 4 minute mission today (with 12 waypoints and 1 point of interest) and furthest point from home position was about 1,100 feet. No loss of signal, all bars were present and this was in a suburban area of Chicago that probably had a lot of homes with wifi very nearby. BTW, the waypoint mission went off without a hitch. Later this week I plan to try a more complex waypoint mission with maybe 50 or 60 waypoints and 4 to 6 points of interest, lasting about 9 or 10 minutes.

Reactions: goixiz and Quadular
I am beta testing with an android smart phone. I decided to try the OTG cable a couple of days ago and it worked like a charm. Telemetry was present and video was clear and solid on the phone. Did about a 4 minute mission today (with 12 waypoints and 1 point of interest) and furthest point from home position was about 1,100 feet. No loss of signal, all bars were present and this was in a suburban area of Chicago that probably had a lot of homes with wifi very nearby. BTW, the waypoint mission went off without a hitch. Later this week I plan to try a more complex waypoint mission with maybe 50 or 60 waypoints and 4 to 6 points of interest, lasting about 9 or 10 minutes.
Keep us posted, thanks

have you tried action in WP missions
Stop recording does not seem to work - on ios (1755)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers