Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

LED cover replacement

Michael Gilbert

Join
Jun 10, 2017
After completing a routine flight, without incident, I noticed one of the LED covers was missing (see image)sparkCapMissing.png . The light still works but the cap cleanly came off. I sent a request to DJI's customer support for the replacement part and now 2 months later still no response. I've done the calling and text chatting with DJI support and got the usual response that someone will contact me soon. I don't want to send the Spark back and use a refresh to fix this. To me it looks like a simple part that can be snapped or glue on.

Anyone else have this piece fall off?
Does anyone know how to obtain this part?

Thanks

This seems to becoming more & more common, I've seen a lot of these posts over on the DJI forum.

1. ThunderdronesWell-Known Member
    Im parting out a few Sparks that I have. I dont have any controllers for sale right now.

If you need a part, please send me a PM.

Minimum purchase is $30 plus shipping. Maybe later I will get down to the smaller parts.

#1Today at 5:08 PM

I purchased a used Spark with one missing LED cover in the rear left. I see parts available at various outlets, some specify Rt. front paired with Left Rear, and Left front with Rt. Rear. Others simply list them as covers without specifying proper location. Can someone please clarify?

I lost one on my Spark and ordered some from eBay. As far as I can tell, all 4 are identical.

My wife found the one that I lost, so I have a couple of spares :)

Thanks, I couldn't see why they would need to be different. I just ordered replacements from eBay.

As I am in China I was able to buy some on TaoBao, (Chinese eBay) and they are only pennies to buy, I got a bag or 6 and also the a set of rings that they are attached to ( had a small crash which damaged it) There must be some on ebay where you live or I hear Amazon have them. Right now with Chinese new year here, orders will be on hold until after the Chinese return to work again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme