Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lanyard for PINCH-FLYER

Krümel69

Join
Sep 19, 2017
Hi,

I fly all my models by pinching the sticks.

Now I am looking for a QUALITY holder for my IPAD (regular size) where I can attach a lanyard due to the fact that I cannot hold the Remote with the IPAD while flying with 4 fingers.

Most adapter plates hook the IPAD from top and bottom hence no lanyard can be attached. Any advice?

Sorry, but none of these work. The Lanyard will not go by the iPad. I need to have the RC hanging from my neck without using fingers.

Sorry, but none of these work. The Lanyard will not go by the iPad. I need to have the RC hanging from my neck without using fingers.
Take another look at my links above. Both of those mounts are designed to be used with a lanyard just like you want.

Sorry, but not hanging with an installed iPad. The hook is dead center behind the tablet.

Last edited:
It's really not behind the tablet at all. Here's an example showing a lanyard on the MavMount:

20170725_104134-1.jpg

Sounds like he wants something like a drum kit in a marching band.

Harnessed rig to keep the platform flat in front of you making it easy to work the controls.

Not exactly portable but secure.

I am wondering, how you guys hold IPAD and RC. That weighs two pounds together and even if you thumb-fly, it is still something to carry around...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme