Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Kauai Wapo'po Falls in Waimea Canyon..Kauai Hawaii 5/18

Nice, great to see others videos from my island home
Not so easy with the winds. Seams every 100 feet up down or sideways big changes. Sadly Sparky flew his last mission in Hawaii. He did crash to his death shortly after 8 days in Hawaii. But he left me with fond memories. Hes in a couffin " his sparkie box" I cant throw him away.... Getting sparky 2 soon.

Sadly at the base of the last hotel in Maui I was staying at. I launched it from the balcony on the 12th floor and it hit the neighboring balcony at crashed to the wrong in pieces.

Here is a video of our recent trip to Hawaii. On this day we took a hike to a 1300 ft elevation 800 ft waterfall. The only way to see this waterfall is either from over a mile away or hike to the top. When you hike to the top you cant see the falls. BUT SPARKY CAN!!!!!!!

Instead of that noisy music, Hawaiian melodies would have been more appropriate IMHO

I was in Oahu going on 3 years ago.. Amazing place. Waimea was breath taking... I wish I had my Spark then. I had a blast at Germaine's Luau.

Reactions: paul parisse
I thought the music fit the footage well. Though that's one of my fav Zep songs so I'm biased. :p
Saw so many videos of Hawaii with the same type of boring music. When I saw those falls with my own eyes it was not only breath taking but powerful and soft and peaceful all at the same time. Zep is my favorite also and one of the only songs I thought was worthy of accompanying that video.

Ramble On, released in 1969.

I bet you won't be watching a video 49 years from now featuring , " The Hiccuping Teenage Chipmunks on helium with auto tune.", that seems to accompany some of the videos today.

Good choice.
Now it's stuck in my head.

Thanks a lot, paul parisse.;)

Thanks to pilots like you, I've seen another part of the world from my phone .

Keep it UP.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: paul parisse

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers