Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Monthly Video Challenge

It was snowing here then... Saturday looks good. Hoping to go to the Peak District.
Ohh...you can't possibly be doing that, since it's against the bylaws of the Peak District national park, right? You're flying around the edge, or in farmer's land with permission, correct?:)

Ohh...you can't possibly be doing that, since it's against the bylaws of the Peak District national park, right? You're flying around the edge, or in farmer's land with permission, correct?:)

Of course. Not sure how Yorkshire Water will feel about it though!

Hi im new here, I just got my Spark, and this was footage from my first daytime flight. I was controlling it with my phone, so I didnt take it too far. This is what winter time in "Phoenix" looks like.
Love the way you had it changing scenes. Cool and subtle music too.

Reactions: ZPFunk
Hi im new here, I just got my Spark, and this was footage from my first daytime flight. I was controlling it with my phone, so I didnt take it too far. This is what winter time in "Phoenix" looks like.

Most excellent.
Don't be afraid of that audio though. Had to raise the volume to 80% to hear.
Excellent vid editing!

Most excellent.
Don't be afraid of that audio though. Had to raise the volume to 80% to hear.
Excellent vid editing!
Thank you, I made the track on a Mobile DAW, I knew it was low, but for the sake of quick customization i used it as it was. Duly noted though.

Reactions: pmshop
Very nice! I love your choice of music, and the humour of the Spark landing at the end was a great touch. I wish I had that lighting to work with- and laws that would let me fly a drone in that sort of area!

Just
Very nice! I love your choice of music, and the humour of the Spark landing at the end was a great touch. I wish I had that lighting to work with- and laws that would let me fly a drone in that sort of area!
Actually doing research right now to see where and how I can fly in the Phoenix metropolitan area before I take it back up. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Just

Actually doing research right now to see where and how I can fly in the Phoenix metropolitan area before I take it back up. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Get the USV Forecast and AirMap app available on both android and iOS.
With AirMap, make sure to zoom in close where you are.
The default zoom will show you advisories that may not apply to you.

Just

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were flying illegally. In the UK, the 50m rule stops a lot of urban flights, and I'll admit to being a little jelly of those with more relaxed laws!

Great video, don't think the exposure was too bad. Question, where did you get the music? I like it!

Very nice :).

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were flying illegally. In the UK, the 50m rule stops a lot of urban flights, and I'll admit to being a little jelly of those with more relaxed laws!
Yeah, ive been seeing how limited the UK is with their drone restrictions, i agree. I didnt know the extent of the airspace rules and regulations when i bought the basic spark package and filmed that. so I just went by the ama guidlines. I returned that spark to amazon and got the combo package, and now im taking a more proactive approach to flying, im still going to get that good footage.

Get the USV Forecast and AirMap app available on both android and iOS.
With AirMap, make sure to zoom in close where you are.
The default zoom will show you advisories that may not apply to you.
Done and Done, thanks for the info. Luckily its not too crazy where I am.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers