Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is DJI a company I want to give my business to?

nbertrand83

Join
Dec 2, 2017
I ordered a spark on the Black Friday sale. I'm in Agassiz British Columbia Canada. The tracking number for the package recorded it being in Carson California USA "out for delivery". Thankfully whom ever it ended up with refused to sign for it and it was returned to sender. Now DJI is issuing me a refund...
here's a screenshot of my live chat on the dji app. Has anyone had a similar experience with this company?

Screenshot_20171207-190825.jpg

bestbuy was all out by the time I got the "ok from the boss" [emoji6]. Plus when you order straight from dji you don't have to pay the sales tax (saved $90) and I was supposed to recieve 3 free accessories (which I didn't recieve due to limited availability... from dji... Wtf...). Needless to say I got my spark fly more combo before Christmas for a little bit cheaper, but with no free accessories, and a sour taste in my mouth from dealing with DJI customer service.

I can barley make out your 'chat' with DJI, but they can only provide the Shipper the name, address, and phone number. I would chalk this up to a Fedex issue...

Reactions: Kilrah
Sorry to hear you had that shipping issue. I'm in BC on Vancouver Island and ordered mine directly from DJI and it was here in less than a week to my front door with FedEx. No extra fees or charges and all was well. Anyway, now that you've had your Spark for a couple of months, how do you like it???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers