Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I need help...

Oluminide

Join
Jan 11, 2018
I got an old drone stuck on the roof of my apartment and really the only way of even seeing it is my Spark. I was wondering if there was a way to push it off using my spark.

It's an apartment, there MUST be some way of getting onto the roof. Even if you can get close you could use a fishing rod or something to hook onto it. Using your Spark is waaaaaaaaaaay too risky IMO

Maybe tie some string with a coat hanger attached and try to hook it / drag it off?

I would be afraid the weight of the other drone would drag both to there demise :(.

It's an apartment, there MUST be some way of getting onto the roof. Even if you can get close you could use a fishing rod or something to hook onto it. Using your Spark is waaaaaaaaaaay too risky IMO

Maybe fly the fishing line up to the stuck drone and then drag it off the roof with the rod and catch it?

Yes spark has the least lifting capabilities of most drones on the market today. I would advise you use a Maverick or a phantom if you're going to try something like that, or even one of the cheaper Phantom or mavic knock-offs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers