Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How to downgrade to 4.1.15 for IOS

Here's another way to downgrade DJI GO on Apple devices:

Un-install current fw, dl 4.1.15 from apk file (google it) youll see to file. One will have a 1- phone, second will have a 2-tab. Before doing all that clear all cache then install 4.1.15

Un-install current fw, dl 4.1.15 from apk file (google it) youll see to file. One will have a 1- phone, second will have a 2-tab. Before doing all that clear all cache then install 4.1.15
No need to bother replying if you don't even take the time to read the title. He's using an Apple device, not android.

No need to bother replying if you don't even take the time to read the title. He's using an Apple device, not android.

Pshh, mah bad i aint a IOS FANBOY. If hes on 4.1.18 all pretty much the same , install /un-install right or does IOS has a special way for IOS FANBOYS to downgrade an easy task

all pretty much the same , install /un-install right or does IOS has a special way for IOS FANBOYS to downgrade an easy task
It's not an easy task on an iOS device. See the instructions that were already posted above if you want to see what's involved.

Reactions: Kilrah
iTunes 12.3.1 will not work with the iPhone X on iOS 11.2.1, same with 2017 iPad on iOS 11.2.1.

Downgrade...how strange, mine works great on IOS and Android using wifi only...only difference being that the Android app crashes every time I fly, no big deal I just restart the app and all is good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe