Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi, new member, been flying for a while now, looking for community!

robertwsimpson

Join
Apr 24, 2018
I got my Spark when they first came out, so I've logged quite a lot of flying time, but I'm looking for a community to be involved with!

Nice to meet everyone!

Here is a photo I took with my Spark:

36535109450_6c5ce1f3f6_b.jpg

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

I got my Spark when they first came out, so I've logged quite a lot of flying time, but I'm looking for a community to be involved with!

Nice to meet everyone!

Here is a photo I took with my Spark:

36535109450_6c5ce1f3f6_b.jpg
Nice pic! Did you use any filters or manual camera settings? Looks like it was shooting into the sun is the only reason I ask. Really good shot if just auto settings.

Reactions: Douglas128
Nice pic! Did you use any filters or manual camera settings? Looks like it was shooting into the sun is the only reason I ask. Really good shot if just auto settings.

I always use manual everything if I can and if I remember. This was 2 shots with the AEB combined. One for the foreground and one for the background. Thanks for noticing!

i would definitely recommend this community.
good you found it.
anyways welcome from houston texas
- Nope 2.0

Last edited:
Hello from the Mid-West, robertwsimpson.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hi Robert, I live in San Juan Capistrano, loved your footage of the beach & The Ritz Carlton. I'm also an off roader & want to go back to some places I have visited before I got my Spark. There are tons of abandoned mines & cabins around Joshua Tree & the Mojave that would make for some cool video

Hi Robert, I live in San Juan Capistrano, loved your footage of the beach & The Ritz Carlton. I'm also an off roader & want to go back to some places I have visited before I got my Spark. There are tons of abandoned mines & cabins around Joshua Tree & the Mojave that would make for some cool video
Hi!

We are actually moving to FL in June and I’m planning on stopping in Joshua Tree on the way!

Reactions: Andy S
Hi!

We are actually moving to FL in June and I’m planning on stopping in Joshua Tree on the way!
There's some amazing places just to the east of the actual park, place is called The Virginia Dale Mining District. If you have a 4x4 I can give you co ords to some great spots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme