Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Help with go4 editor

Powerdirector seams to be an awesome video editor, but it’s very expensive in my opinion to someone not professional like me.Dji go 4 created 1080i for me, no special settings needed. You could also try to use the GoPro app.
PowerDirector 15 Ultimate $50 on Amazon. But it isn't a mobile app.

Reactions: Kyle Dias
I remember around September I could get 1080 download to my iPhone via Djigo4 even the 10 second quickshot, but after app update only 720 at all.

Ok just upload two videos to youtube.
first one is original footage uncut straight from sd card. This one is in 1080 and is use to make video two.

Video two is the movie I made with go4 which is reduced by the dji go4 app to 720p resolution after you use the editor and save your work.

If the original footage is in 1080 why would go4 reduce it down to 720.
Once again I like this app for making movies can't find one for android that does it EXACTLY like the dji go 4 can
I just want to know how to save my work in 1080, and why dji reduces it from 1080 to 720

I just want my work to look as good as it can
Hi I’m having the same problem any luck in finding a fix for it thanks?

Reactions: Sparkster
Nope there is no fix,,,, dji go 4 editor only out puts it's creations in 720p. If you want 1080i you have to use another video editor, which sucks because the dji go4 editor is great except for that problem which dji should fix.

Reactions: DroneDan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit