Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

HELP! gimbal issue angle

maltons

Join
Oct 11, 2017
hello to everyone after replacing the gimbal after a fall with a new one at power up i from this problem does the gimbal reset but keeps pointing down with about a 30 degree ago also going in options trying to modify the pitch the problem does not resolve ... i think i can solve it by software because the gimbal works perfectly, please help me i'm desperate

issue video:

Did you tried the usual firmware refresh and factory settings reset using dji assistant 2 on a computer?
Maybe a bad computer tact in one ear of the connector? You can try to refit each connection.

I just tried to reload the fw then I unplugged and checked that the connectors were well connected and everything was done well ... other ideas?

Sure it is not in sport mode?
Sport mode, it would point up, not down? (~-10deg... what you see in the Go4 app anyway)

hello to everyone after replacing the gimbal after a fall with a new one at power up i from this problem does the gimbal reset but keeps pointing down with about a 30 degree ago also going in options trying to modify the pitch the problem does not resolve ... i think i can solve it by software because the gimbal works perfectly, please help me i'm desperate

issue video:
IMU and compass calibration done?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe