Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello im newbie dji pilot from indonesia

RRban

Join
Oct 8, 2017
Is there update dji go app today for android.is there already good as before or still got lot bugs?i need advice should i update or not?thank you

Indonesia is a beautiful place. Got any footage you can share? Hoping to get over to Sumatra and Lombok in the next few months.
(btw as for your question I think always update)

Reactions: RRban
Today I got notification from Google PlayStore to update Dji Go 4 to be .700 version.

Android, Jakarta.

I can't speak for specific software versions or platforms, but if there's an update available it's generally a good idea to download it. Why not? :)

Indonesia is a beautiful place. Got any footage you can share? Hoping to get over to Sumatra and Lombok in the next few months.
(btw as for your question I think always update)
Sumatra n lombok is beautiful place.you should visit Bali too.its near Lombok.Anyway u already update the latest dji go at android?or u use ios?

you should visit Bali too.its near Lombok.
I traveled to Bali already. It was nice but a little touristy. The volcano erupted a few weeks after we left - not sure if that was lucky or unlucky.
Anyway u already update the latest dji go at android?or u use ios?
I use iOS and set my apps update automatically. Having the latest version of an app is never a bad thing.

Yea.Agung mountain is erupted.did u ever visit java?near bali too.different island but still same indonesia.its lot nice place too.google it "yogyakarta city" "malang city" "bandung city"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh