Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from So Cal

mrsr71

Join
Nov 9, 2017
Loc
Santa Clarita
Howdy from So Cal

I’m considering purchasing a Spark and have a few questions. I’ve been unsuccessful via a Google search for specific answers.

1. Does the Spark have a “headless mode”? It maybe called something different but the basic definition is, “headless mode moves the drone in whatever direction the control stick is pushed, no matter which way the nose is pointed". That's the typical meaning of headless with most other drones.”

Is the Spark easy to fly with an iPhone vs the cost of the additional controller/transmitter?

3. Will an iPad mini fit the controller if I choose to purchase the flymore package?

That’s about it. Looking forward to the reply’s & comments.

Thanks....

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

HDoes the Spark have a “headless mode”?
No.

Is the Spark easy to fly with an iPhone vs the cost of the additional controller/transmitter?
You'll definitely want the remote controller. It's tough to fly the Spark with only a mobile device. Also, the range is greatly reduced when not using a remote controller.

Will an iPad mini fit the controller if I choose to purchase the flymore package?
It'll fit, but I find it's kind of awkward to have a tablet wedged between my forearms. If you find you don't like it, you could use one of these tablet mounts or your iPhone.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange
of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopters.

You may want to look into the DJI Mavic Pro or Mavic Platinum too as it may fit your needs. Just another option.

Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/20170727/Spark+User+Manual+V1.4.pdf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme