Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Greetings from Iowa

Virtual1

Join
Nov 19, 2017
land of the freezing it would seem. (Iowa USA specifically) I just picked up a DJI Spark after having spent several years flying helis and last year flying cheap Syma quads - I decided I like them enough it was time to invest in a better quality unit.

This was probably a bad time to buy it, as I got what may be my only opportunity to fly outdoors this year yesterday, but will do what I can where I can. Maybe I can find somewhere around here where people can fly indoors somewhere. Temps are down around freezing right now and the wind is brutal. My flight in the park yesterday was quite impressive, seeing it actually park itself in the air instead of my spending almost all of my concentration just keeping it in the park. But working the remote with gloves on is tricky and the phone is out of the question.

I've got lots of questions mostly specifically concerning my Spark, but I don't want to send this thread spiraling out of control so I suppose I'll save that one for later in Discussions.

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Mid-West member here so my weather is similar to yours.

Welcome to the Forum.

Use the search function to this forum before "spiraling out of control " and you may find lots of threads to questions and sometimes just the answers you're looking for.

Fly safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers