Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Got an email from DJI advising "potential risk" and must reset passowrd

snovvman

Join
Dec 30, 2017
Got the email below from DJI this morning...

DJI got hacked? Possibly compromised accounts?

C0A7032F-0ED6-42D6-AA2E-AB3B2ED90D38.jpeg

Got the email below from DJI this morning...

DJI got hacked? Possibly compromised accounts?

View attachment 3410

Could be a Phishing expedition. Don't click any links. Call or chat online with Customer Support. Validate with CS they sent the email.

Reactions: les.warden
Could be a Phishing expedition. Don't click any links. Call or chat online with Customer Support. Validate with CS they sent the email.

I looked at the MIME and links and they look legit. However, I wouldn't click on any suspicious email. Another option is to go directly to DJI's site to reset the password rather than clicking on the link.

Yep, I’d call and verify. May not be the whole site, just some accounts like stated. Maybe they have you down for ordering 10 or 15 drone packages and wanting to make sure. [emoji33]

The easiest way to verify is to head over to dji.com manually and log into your account. If the email is legit, I'd expect you to get a message saying that you have to reset your password and you're all set.

Yes, it looks like phishing...

All password related e-mails come from [email protected] and if they want you to reset your password, they will send you the direct link to your reset portal in a somewhat crude no logos and non-flashy style.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme