Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

GOING to try out filter for my spark

That's good to know about the filters. I've heard people say that they make a difference on flight time and that image is ok.

That looks good. Looking forward to a sunny snowy day here to try them out.

Have you had a chance to try out the filters yet? I'm debating between the PolarPro or the Anbee set. The price difference is a big gap so I'm just not sure if the PolarPro's are worth it?

Have you had a chance to try out the filters yet? I'm debating between the PolarPro or the Anbee set. The price difference is a big gap so I'm just not sure if the PolarPro's are worth it?
I have not, I'm actually going to try them out today. We finally got some good weather. I'll let you know.

I finally got a chance to use them I'm working on getting the video edited. Once it's up I'll let you know. It was a cloudy day but some differences in the shot.
I have not, I'm actually going to try them out today. We finally got some good weather. I'll let you know.

I got the SunnyH-Fe ? (can't make out the end of their logo)
Pack of 6 for $50 USD

They look like most on the market and fail... 2 issues

1) And although they have YouTube videos to resolve, the filters will not allow pano pictures.
Camera cannot tilt up enough for the shot with a filter installed.

2) Gimbal overload.

I have these exact ones, they are the only one I have used that allow Palo pics without gimble overload

Here is the footage from the anbee filters. It was a cloudy day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast