Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Generic Propellers

shiftingeden

Join
Aug 4, 2017
Good Morning
is it safe to use some other brand Propellers from other manufacturers ?
if so , what are some good trusted brands.

The reason i am asking is because i seen some really nice coloured ones that would match my spark body.

thanks

is it safe to use some other brand Propellers from other manufacturers?
It's generally not a good idea to use 3rd party props on DJI drones since they aren't as well tested and will void your warranty if they cause a crash. If you're okay with taking those risks, then have at it.

It's generally not a good idea to use 3rd party props on DJI drones since they aren't as well tested and will void your warranty if they cause a crash. If you're okay with taking those risks, then have at it.
well i live in canada, so getting propellers from DJI is way too expensive (just the shipping)
no resellers here

It's a lot cheaper than replacing your Spark ;)

There are a lot of DJI dealers in Canada. You can find a list here.

well i live in canada, so getting propellers from DJI is way too expensive (just the shipping)
no resellers here
Really? Have you tried a thing called Google? It's really rather clever.....
DJI Drones - Camera Gimbals - Canada - OmniView Tech
Canada Drones, Your Canadian source for UAV gear
Drones Plus Canada

And is this really that expensive?
DJI-SPARK-02 - DJI Spark PART 02 4730S Quick-Release Folding Propellers By DJI INNOVATIONS @ Great Hobbies
Or......
spark propeller

And do you really want to try and save 2cents on a set of props after you have already lost one Spark in a river?

Good Morning
is it safe to use some other brand Propellers from other manufacturers ?
if so , what are some good trusted brands.

The reason i am asking is because i seen some really nice coloured ones that would match my spark body.

thanks
I bought a set of them. I put them on, started the motors and the Spark vibrated violently and flipped over on it's back before I could get it shut down. Nope, never buy anything but real DJI.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme