Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying in no fly zone

ELD.visuals

Join
Mar 28, 2018
good morning guys, my friends shop is located maybe 1300ft from an international airport, I want to shoot a video of maybe 30 ft high and inside his shop. It automatically lands the spark any way around that? Thanks

At least, that is the official way. I have heard there are GPS spoof apps which you can say you are out of the zone.

I also wonder, but have never tried: start the spark and get satellites in a safe zone. Shut down. Go indoors where there is no GPS signal, inside the NFZ, will it allow you to fly with limited features?

I've flown a spark INSIDE a hangar in Class D airspace, atti mode, no issues. You are indoors so your flight is legal.

At least, that is the official way. I have heard there are GPS spoof apps which you can say you are out of the zone.

I also wonder, but have never tried: start the spark and get satellites in a safe zone. Shut down. Go indoors where there is no GPS signal, inside the NFZ, will it allow you to fly with limited features?
No luck with that

Every time I try to take off it prompts to calibrate compass:(
So do so, if the calibration fails the drone should go into atti mode as if it was flying indoors. I "mapped" damage on the top wings of a Cessna 172 without having to climb up on a ladder.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast