Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flyaways - How does DJI handle? Lost Drone

From the time I started this thread, I was unsure about DJI response but I have been happy, after I got my replacement drone I wondered about my DJI Care as it was bound to old drone, I sent an email and had a reply 15 minutes later and they changed the DI Care to reflect the serial number of the new drone I had just recieved, I even recieved an extra controller (now modified for different antennas) and extra 16 gb card that was in my drone when it was lost, the only item I lost was a Polar Pro ND4 cinematic filter, I will repcae that on y own. I agree ignore the negativity.

Reactions: Andy Starnes
Your biggest error on that thread is continuing to respond to the people opposing you. There is no point to defending yourself on the internet. You post your story, stick to it. Just ignore those who oppose you.
I'm trying to help people, my drone was replaced

,- I had just recieved, I even recieved an extra controller (now modified for different antennas) and extra 16 gb card that was in my drone when it was lost, the only item I lost was a Polar Pro ND4 cinematic filter, I will repcae that on y own. I agree ignore the negativity.
Same exact situation here, I got a coupon replacing the remote as well but lost a few bucks

There support improved and I think it is better to go directly to DJI when you have a problem in the future because most of the negative results are from peoples opinions online, if you think about it, if you are 100% it is not your fault something went wrong why would you post online about it if the Aircraft somehow flew off?

Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben Chapman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers